Saturday, March 28, 2009

I love Bryan




Yes, Bryan will take kissy pictures with me on one condition; I cannot post them to facebook. I think they're cute, but Bryan is never one for PDA. Unfortunately for Bryan, he doesn't read my blog!!! ;)

I have been praying for a man like Bryan since I was 10. One thing I prayed over and over for those many years was that my future husband would fall more and more in love with me each day. I know God has answered my prayer. I pray that God will help me love and respect Bryan the way a man deserves. I've decided that just because we're engaged and I know we're getting married doesn't mean I should stop praying!!! Love is a decision not a feeling. I've already made the decision to love Bryan...and I ask God everyday to help me feel that love for him the way I did when it was young and new!!

1 comment:

Amber Ruth said...

adriene, you are wise beyond your years! I will keep you and bryan in my prayers! I love reading your blogs! and now im super excited your on TWITTER! =)